Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife having same issues and noone can help

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userv8Z2caqVY0 I'm so sorry to hear she is experiencing these symptoms. Can I please have her full model number and IMEI in a private message?

user61rTxN2cai
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 10+ that is on att and only 45 days old is doing it all the time .Burned my leg and charge at 100% only lasts 8 hours. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user61rTxN2cai, Thank you for reaching out for assistance. Can you please send us a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

(15) Digit IMEI Number:
Model Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIHv4pjErgH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Iam having same issue to the point it burns my hand

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there @userIHv4pjErgH, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you if you wouldn't mind sending me a private message here with your full model code and IMEI number.

userfQiuPT3iI6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issues. Telstra want to send it to be evaluated and that will take 3 weeks before I get my phone or replacement phone. Not acceptable. Can't believe how hot the phone gets. Reckon could cook an egg on it.

Mathew
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does the exact same.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfQiuPT3iI6 and Mathew Can I please have her full model number and IMEI in a private message?

TKGURL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

mine does the same thing. i have had it for 20 days and noticed it off and on happening and now it seems to happen more.  i was on a call for 6 min and it was so hot i got off the call.  if i connect to bluetooth in my car and talk it gets really hot as well. if i am searching internet or on fb same thing. i called sprint they said since i had it more than 14 days i had to contact samsung. the chat guy said to put it in safe mode and check it in an hour. well nothing works in safe mode. so that doesnt help.  so now what??