Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10+ overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there.

Just wanted to check to see if you have you tried clearing the cache partition of the device and restarting?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungZell

Yes I tried everything still nothing changed

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message with your full model code and IMEI number. http://bit.ly/2NOMOfT

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Heating up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone gets heated up very quickly while i am constantly doing messaging or refreshing the real time apps.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Heating up

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it just during use of these apps? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001414/

Highlighted
Constellation

S10e over heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION
We ordered two S10 e phones, unlocked. Mine is ok, my husband's was overheating immediately. We sent it back to Amazon for a refund, and ordered another. It came today. It is burning up too. After only about an hour of usage, its burning hot.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S10e over heating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms if your device is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I put the unit in safe mode and it continued to overheat, but I realized I had factory reset the phone so I couldn't test to see if it might be caused by an application.  I let it cool down, and then I did another factory reset, removed all the apps from the old Samsung phone, used the Smart Switch to transfer contacts and photos but did not put the sim card in first, and I have my husband using the phone as I systematically download the apps he uses, one at a time, with usuage in between.  So far, it is not overheating.  He just received a notice for an android software update, so it is updating now.  He has been using our home wifi connection; I will next have him use the mobile phone connection to see if that has any effect.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let us know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

S10e overheating and battery issues!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi guys ,

so i recently purchased a brand new s10e exynos version of the shelf. Since day one the s10e was overheating and draining fast . at first I thought it was normal as it's a new phone. I did wait few days after I put into power save mode then I decided to do soft reset. but that did not fix the issue. so I did a hard reset but it's still overheating and the battery is draining fast. 

please help me fix this issue !!

thanks.