JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Samsung Galaxy S10 is overheating

(Topic created: 04-25-2019 06:43 AM)
useryMPyB7b9Bc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So, I have a bought a Samsung Galaxy S10, and the first 30 minutes, it's overheating. The back and the sides are hot. Why is this happening?
270 Replies
626DenaGURL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having the exact same issue. LTE and data not working I am trying to send a text picture and it is not working sometimes it randomly starts roaming and my hand is burning from how hot my phone is right now while I'm texting this. This is so frustrating I am going on with this problem 3 days after I got the phone and that was 3/7/19 and I am still having issues even after the newest update!!  PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
Jhepoy08
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
after installing the security patch update (Biometric ...), mine started overheating too. 😞 10% decrease even the phone is idle and no apps are running.
0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'd like to look into this for you, would you mind sending me a private message with your full model code and IMEI number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usertIyaAprbhD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issue on my S10+, unlocked, purchased directly from Samsung.

Tech support has given me a shipping label to send it in for service.

This does nothing for my absence of a usable phone. 

Phone jumps to 109 degrees F just in idle.

Cache cleared, no apps reporting issues, took all day to charge from 5% to 100%.

Device is now off and in a metal container for safety.

I owned a Note 7, now this.

Pretty certain I'll be changing manufacturers once this issue resolves and I can trade in the "flagship" for a more stable device.

0 Likes
Jhepoy08
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

After all the issues I encountered: "Mobile Data loss", "Battery Drained Fast" and "Over Heating", Finally!!! My S10+ WONT CHARGE and NOT OPENING anymore! Thank you Samsung for allowing me to experienced your Advanced Phone for almost a month and wasted money!!!

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

0 Likes
usery3hN9LxE0J
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having the same issue. Plus my battery drains very quickly. I regret doing an unnecessary upgrade.

0 Likes
Samsung_fj3uHgI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Users MPyB7b9bc I think I can help u with that

0 Likes
Samsung_fj3uHgI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I know why melinda

0 Likes
usersH9h5oiTk9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've had my s10 for about a month everything was working well and now I continuously lose mobile data and it is dropping calls and not sending texts. I'm on a plan with a friend and his phone works great so I know it's not the actual service it's my phone. Now the phone is overheating so hot that it almost burns my hand when I pick it up. 

0 Likes