cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Download 360 security from play store the company is quho...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Download 360 security from play store the company is quho or something like that..it has a phone cooling feature and also boosts phone,i use it on my s8+ and love that it notifies you when its overheating

Highlighted
Explorer

My s10 thru att heats up and has faster battery drain wit...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s10 thru att heats up and has faster battery drain with the June update.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My s10 thru att heats up and has faster battery drain wit...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userVQ9o2EqxOm and Samsung_lgNCi0l Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S10 is overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is overheating after a week help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my device overheats without any need and then it works normally as well. For the first 30 minutes it was very hot when I first turned it on. it is also always hot while charging.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine has started overheating, to the point where I can't even hold it. Also when I try to use the camera my phone will freeze for 10+ minutes. Finally, the UI will lag sometimes too 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! May I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it does

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issue with my galaxy s10 for weeks. It would get really hot and start freezing. I discovered by taking and leaving my phone out to the case it solved the problem, no more over heating or freezing for well over a week now 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What about if you're not using a case? My phone at this moment is so hot it actually hurts to hold, so it's bareback on the couch. It gets this hot when I'm surfing the internet for more than a few minutes.