cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S10 is overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

okay, what is comin here, a?!?  exynos?! Or what, after this update juni/july my phone going over when i play, or going to internet surfing, that too much problem or recording video again overheat, is it UI one?! That update or what?! Or some updates june/july what?!? Or i download movie again overheathing, that before be not get it, when i buy like 1 year, i can, record cool, play, internet, youtube, download okay little more hot here, but it's be like 10-15min noting more and another apps, little wearm, nothing more, samsung support make people happy again, and when i charging without boost, again hot, that before i not get it, too much problem for battery, make it something supports and yea, after update, the drain battery really going to low% what?again?, before it's not doing that, come on Samsung do it again people happy, pls.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: My Samsung Galaxy S10 is overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone,

Same issues here ... 6 week old S10 and overheating to the point of feeling uncomfortable. Whether I'm reading a news article, using Facebook or making a call, the heat is unreal and more so on the left side of the phone and around the volume and Bixby buttons. I've tried both a soft reset and wiping my cache partition. Has anyone else got any ideas on what I can do? Thanks so much :-)

Highlighted
Constellation

Overheating

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@samsung..

I bought this galaxy s10 about 2 months ago but after some days of buying it gets overheated while using normal apps or something..

Battery also drains too much after charging 100%. It runs for max 1 hour and battery comes to 30% without playing games or anything..

I am just fed up with the overheating issues..so please me the procedure to return it to you..