cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My phone hurts my hands, especially the bottom 2 corners of the phone

I literally can feel radiation coming off the phone, especially in the bottom corners as many times I will hold the phone in one hand and the tingling sensation becomes painful that I switch it to the other hand, and back and forth. I have never owned a phone like this. What is it? I purchased a EMF tester trying to figure out what is truly going on with these phones, I get really high dangerous readings coming from this phone. My concern is health saftey and is this at all taken into consideration when selling cell phones? My children have iphones and the reading from the tester isnt anywhere as high as the samsung galaxy s10 plus. I am not a fan of iphones and perfer android, but I am seriously contemplating a switch. Samsung please contact me with this issue. Thanks. If anyone else has this issue please reply and speak out. 

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My phone hurts my hands, especially the bottom 2 corners of the phone

Please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone. I would be happy to assist you further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.