cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usersN26uuTsl9
Constellation

My phone is hacked

Ok long story short I bought my girlfriend a galaxy s10 and at first it was all good then her mobile hotspot wouldn't work then all of her accounts have had there passwords changed, she changes it to something different then boom its hacked again, 90% of the time her phone is a paper weight that tells time she cant use it for much. Were on with Verizon and they've sent us a different phone "still a s10" and it's like nothing changed theres no 3rd party apps. She took it to a friend and we found something saying that the phone is rooted? Also there a screen mirroring app that watches everything on her phone. Any help would be awesome. Verizon keeps saying call tech support and tech support says take it to the store. I'm at a lose and so close to throwing the phone through Verizon's window.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung_voOXTAx
Astronaut

Re: My phone is hacked

I'm in the same position. I didn't even set this account up. They did.

user5uIw79DUDn
Astronaut

Re: My phone is hacked

I am ready to pull out what little hair I have left. This is a 6am to 6am thing. Today the hacker uploaded tools and weapons the promis and perils of a digital age.. I asked them were they slow and rode the short bus. They asked was I being funny! Absolutely not. I meant it with all sincerity. If you (hacker) feel so strongly about about the things people are doing wrong in today's society, your ignorance is worse by thinking you can change anything by using the only obvious tool you have which is knowledge of computers. So i asked again , maybe you're autistic and the inability to connect keeps hackers behind a computer thinking they're untouchable.  I will connect the dots i will have cyber crimes find these people and hope they're prosecute federally. Then for every person hacked Samsung is negligible.  This all started taking place with the last update to allow the apps to work better and use letter battery. They are accountable. That's going in my letter to all the news editors and F.B.I.