cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
YaYa_Ny_516
Astronaut

NEW 2 S10+

I am new to this device I came from apple πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š but would love some tips and ideas on how to manage this device. I am a mom of 4 so appts are a must for me and need to just know what the in's and out are for the Samsung Galaxy. Oh yea I am also thi king about getting the galaxy wat h 42mm in those gold anyone's thoughts on that devi e as well.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung_KTzByh3
Constellation

Re: NEW 2 S10+

Welcome, when coming from iPhone to Samsung patience is needed. After you get used to Samsung you will see how there is more to it. Congratulations and Enjoy

userzvQu2TlfHG
Constellation

Anything u want to learn about the phone just go on YouTube type in any questions u want to know

YaYa_Ny_516
Astronaut

Thank you I will do are there any apps anyone like to use the most.

Samsung_AvRCFSF
Astronaut

I enjoy the display and the different battery power modes t

YaYa_Ny_516
Astronaut

Well to the 1 who says to go back to Apple you know already what you can do with yourself.. hopefully you can find some other user to upset. Thanks for taking your time out to share your negativity though. It makes me 😁 πŸ‘Œ

Nelli
Constellation

What made u leave apple.... but block them 🍎 haters!! Frfr the user was right u can get any review/tips on youtube good luck ill never leave Samsung been loyal for 10 years

userzswnuVlPQq
Constellation

Just kidding I just wanna make you laugh have a wonderful day!! Been android for the last 10 years and I love it by the way.

YaYa_Ny_516
Astronaut

I was do for an upgrade and was just not into the newer iPhones out there. So this device "wowed me" so yea I am doing the videos now. Also it doesn't bother me (haters) I already had forgotten they even said something 🀣🀣 till you just mentioned it.

Highlighted
BaranAliU
Cosmic Ray

So,first there is a ''kids home '' feature which basically makes your phone compatible for the kids.Also there is a device management part in the settings which can clean your device.Also you can shoot pro-like photos with the triple camera system.With the new update,there is also a portrait mode video option which basically shoots video of you or an object,blurring the background.Also the battery is optimized from AI(Artificial Intelligence).This helps a lot because AI analyses your device usage and can optimize the phone for it,for ex.If you use Facebook or Instagram a lot,then your device makes itself ready for those apps.There are a lot of features that are also benefits,but they are so much so I cant write all of them.