cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Navigation bar gestures

Today in the morning I updated my phone (Galaxy S10 plus) to the latest version of oneUI (OneUI 2.1) and the Samsung keyboard was reset, so i lost my dictionary, but that i can still live with, but the one thing thats really bothering me is that i use gestures for the navigation bar and till now there was a feature of allowing to swip (instead of the back button) on the keyboard itselfhone navigates you to the previous page instead of typing the random letters that you swipe on, the feature was accessible when opening settings > display > navigation bar > full screen gestures > more options > swipe from sides and bottom > on > "ALLOW BACK GESTURE ON KEYBOARD"> on, but now with the new update that feature has disappeared making it difficult to use gestures with the navigation bar, and that's really annoying since i can't stand the navigation buttons. I don't see why Samsung would get rid of this useful feature.. I spoke to a Samsung representative he said i should raise the issue on the "Samsung members app" which i did but the reply wasn't very helpful (see screenshot) Please get it back!

I have tried everything, it is not in the language and input settings, i restarted my phone, put my phone in safe mode, my friend has a Note 10+ 5G and since the update the setting also disappeared.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Navigation bar gestures

Hi.! Try "One hand operation +" on Play Store, will fix the issue.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Navigation bar gestures

Thanks for the reply.

I tried it, it does "allow back gesture on keyboard" but not with the same efficiency that the feature that was built in to the phone had, all I am asking is, for Samsung to get back this useful feature in the settings as it use to be before the update, i hope they flag this and get it back with the new update ASAP.