Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userToqyTVKX6C
Constellation

Navigation bar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know how to fix my navigation bar? It doesn't hide when im using apps. Yes, iknow about the full screen gesture but it does not help because the space provided for the navigation bar when using the keyboard is still there even when you actually used the screen gesture setting

Ps: the tiny dot on the side is missing to lock and unlock the navigation bar just like in my old phone.

Thankyou

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Navigation bar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment I think that's how it is working at the moment hopefully with a patch in the future that will be available and for the little dot that was removed with the Pie One UI update 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At the moment I think that's how it is working at the moment hopefully with a patch in the future that will be available and for the little dot that was removed with the Pie One UI update 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userToqyTVKX6C wrote:

... because the space provided for the navigation bar when using the keyboard is still there even when you actually used the screen gesture setting

You can fix that problem by using a 3rd party keyboard like SwiftKey.