Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservp9Vx47ntd
Asteroid

Need Lock Screen Wallpaper

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I downloaded a multi pack lock screen from the Galaxy Themes and I really want one of the wallpapers from it. Please help me. Is there someone who was able to extract it? I've attached the screenshot I took.

Screenshot_20190717-232405_Wallpapers.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AidonP123
Asteroid

Hey I dont know if you can see those. I tried to attach t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I dont know if you can see those. I tried to attach them twice. If you cant see them I'll tell you what i did. Set the multipack and keep turning your screen kn and off until you find the one you want. Make sure your fingerprint Is off because it wont go away. Swipe up on the lockscreen just enough so that the clock and everything else goes away. Hold your finger there and then you can screenshot it!

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Need Lock Screen Wallpaper

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. May I ask for you to give a bit more detail on what you are trying to do? What are you trying to extract the wallpaper too?

uservp9Vx47ntd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just wanted to use it as my wallpaper and also set it permanently as my lock screen

AidonP123
Asteroid

Here you go!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
AidonP123
Asteroid
AidonP123
Asteroid

Hey I dont know if you can see those. I tried to attach t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I dont know if you can see those. I tried to attach them twice. If you cant see them I'll tell you what i did. Set the multipack and keep turning your screen kn and off until you find the one you want. Make sure your fingerprint Is off because it wont go away. Swipe up on the lockscreen just enough so that the clock and everything else goes away. Hold your finger there and then you can screenshot it!

uservp9Vx47ntd
Asteroid

Re: Hey I dont know if you can see those. I tried to attach t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! Even for the explanation on how you were able to get it! Smiley Happy

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you trying to save it to a PC or on your device?

uservp9Vx47ntd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just wanted to use it as my wallpaper and also set it permanently as my lock screen on my phone

AidonP123
Asteroid

Hi! I also just realised that the edge menu is in the pic...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I also just realised that the edge menu is in the picture and if you drop it out you may lose some of the beautiful details in the wallpaper. This may be a problem if you want to move the edge menu. Do make sure you also turn off the edge menu then screenshot. And make sure you have fingerprints disabled!