cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Need help to locate Notification folder

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot find my Notification folder in the Internal Storage of my Samsung Galaxy S10 plus phone. Can anyone out there help to locate it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Need help to locate Notification folder

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

It's always been ln the list of folders but it doesn't have a marker icon in the lower right corner like the pictures or music folder. I would try adding a new folder Notifications and copy a music file into it. Open Settings/notifications and select an app notification. Change the sound and see if the music file is on the default list of notification sounds.

This is just to check if the system recognizes the notification folder like it always has.

CLF 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Need help to locate Notification folder

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

It's always been ln the list of folders but it doesn't have a marker icon in the lower right corner like the pictures or music folder. I would try adding a new folder Notifications and copy a music file into it. Open Settings/notifications and select an app notification. Change the sound and see if the music file is on the default list of notification sounds.

This is just to check if the system recognizes the notification folder like it always has.

CLF 

View solution in original post