Highlighted
Astronaut

Need update

I have a s10 plus but still haven't received android 10 update

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Need update

I got the s10 and have the same problem, I think that maybe we're gonna get the update when the s20 releases

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mine either , but I got mine in att&t but rn I'm living outside the US and I also stopped getting the security updates , do u guys know if I could only get updates Inside the us ?

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue, I still havent gotten the android 10 update on my note 10+. Youd think after years of this, billions and billions of dollars, some of the m.j out prolific phones out there, and people constantly asking...they'd figure updates out and do a way better job with them and communicating

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've got the same problem I haven't gotten any security updates since June late year

Highlighted
Constellation

Same

Highlighted
Constellation

I am using the TEL variant in Australia. Though I travelled to Nigeria being my home country, I got November security Patches. In December, the sent the Android 10 UI 2.0. In fact on the 11th day of January I got monthly security and Optimisation updates. Your carrier plays a very vital role in prolonging it.

Constellation

If necessarily you need the upgrade, visit sammobile.com and download. Apply it using ODIN but there attach rist and warranty voids...