cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Neither Google Assistant nor bixby reminders are working!

Tried Google Assistant first, then set up bixby and tried it. Same thing on both. They accept the request for reminder, but it never actually gives me the reminder!

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Neither Google Assistant nor bixby reminders are working!

make sure all notifications are activated...go to setting, scroll to apps, click on 3dot menu and select show system apps, scroll down till younsee reminder and click it. click on notifications and see if it's enabled and its default ended choice. change and change tune as/if necessary
Highlighted
Asteroid

did that.  was set to off. Turned the notifications to on. Restarted it, still not working!

Highlighted
Comet

ok, question. as dumb as this is going to sound have you actually used the reminder app yet and set that up from Google Assistant will set a reminder for you and Bixby will set a reminder for you but it links to the Samsung reminder app if you haven't setup or used to that app on your phone yet the reminders will not come through
Highlighted
Asteroid

what do you mean by have I used it? I've asked verbally (tried it on both bixby and google assistant) to remind me of something. It accepts it by say "I will remind you of x at xtime", but that never happens. I oppened the reminder app, and it list two items that are overdue (two of the ones I had asked to be reminded about). 
Not really sure what else you meant by that.