cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charrod1976
Cosmic Ray

Network type. Global or lte/cdma

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this option matter as far as speeds and connectivity? Seems like default setting is global, but Verizon runs on cdma. Anyone have any input on which is preferred?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have a unlocked S10+ on Verizon wireless. It is set to...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a unlocked S10+ on Verizon wireless. It is set to global. per Verizon wireless they use cmda .when I put the sim card in it did some Ota updates or something. I haven't had any problems yet. Let us know what you hear?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Network type. Global or lte/cdma

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have Verizon and mine always stays on Global never had a problem with it so far hope this helped you 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Charrod1976
Cosmic Ray

Thanks.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thanks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Charrod1976 @Your welcome if you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will help you solve your problem

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless

I have a unlocked S10+ on Verizon wireless. It is set to...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a unlocked S10+ on Verizon wireless. It is set to global. per Verizon wireless they use cmda .when I put the sim card in it did some Ota updates or something. I haven't had any problems yet. Let us know what you hear?