I just got the S10 Lite yesterday and today when I first open the camera everything has a yellow tint to it. The only way to correct it is to switch to wide angle lens, then the color corrects itself. Everytime I open the camera this happens. Very dissapointing because I really like this phone. Anyone else have this issue?
Let's try to force stop and clear the cache and data on the camera app.
Navigate to your settings > apps > find and click on Camera > force stop > storage > clear cache and data.
Have you confirmed that your Bluelight filter feature is toggled off?
You can also boot your device in safe mode to see if the yellow tint still appears on your pictures.
- Turn the device off.
- Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen appearing on the screen.
- When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- When Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
- While in Safe mode, you can now uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode:
- Press and hold the Power key.
- Tap Restart >Restart.
- The device will restart in standard mode and you can resume normal use.
@user6pWA70aIvY Yeees I have the same issues and it drove me nuts for the past week...I am just so dissapointed because the phone is amazing except this weird yellow/pink tint after the photo is processed. It looks unnatural like an instagram filter is applied. It drove me nuts the past week...so much that I consider changing the device...did you find a solution for this? Maybe it is from the latest software update...Today I went to another store to test the camera on another S10lite and the photo I took with that one, in comparison side by side with my s10 lite phone looked a hole lot different. The S10 from the store had natural, punchy colors and the photo I took with my s10 lite was yellow and the saturation was very weird. That phone didn't have the latest software update so I'm guessing that this may be the issue. Also, in bright outside light, front camera makes the image pink/violet to the point that you can't see anything. Do you have the same issue? I purchased the phone 10 days ago and it's the only thing that really dissapoints me and makes me reconsider my option.
I returned the phone and have tried several different phones since. I currently am using a Note 10+. I have found that all Samsung cameras have overly saturated colors and the details are not sharp as even my old iPhone 8+. I love the phone, but am disappointed in the camera. They need better post processing I think. Good luck!! @SamsungJoJo