cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vido
Galaxy

Night Mode Camera Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I've seen people that already have the night mode update and I still don't have it. I have an unlocked galaxy s10 plus US Version. When is the update coming up for us?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Night Mode Camera Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Vido, I hope you are doing well.

There isn't an official word as to when the camera update will roll out but based on the release pattern that I've closely watched, an update for unlocked models should roll out within the next week or two. **(Please note, this isn't an official notice from Samsung.)**

Please keep an eye out on the forums for more information.

I hope this helps. Have a great rest of your day.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Vido, I hope you are doing well.

There isn't an official word as to when the camera update will roll out but based on the release pattern that I've closely watched, an update for unlocked models should roll out within the next week or two. **(Please note, this isn't an official notice from Samsung.)**

Please keep an eye out on the forums for more information.

I hope this helps. Have a great rest of your day.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

I am also waiting for the firmware update for June. Seems...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also waiting for the firmware update for June. Seems Unlocked is always Last. Post a update if you receive the June firmware

Vido
Galaxy

Thanks

Vido
Galaxy

I still have not received the June update too. The last u...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I still have not received the June update too. The last update was may 27th

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I still have not received the June update too. The last u...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Vido Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Vido
Galaxy

I'll try Google pixel next because I heard they're faster...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'll try Google pixel next because I heard they're faster with the updates and it's efficient. I've been using Samsung all my life and it's time for a change.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I'll try Google pixel next because I heard they're faster...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Vido Yup if update is huge concern pixel would be the best. but night mode As far as I know AT&T and Verizon S10 got the dedicated night mode already and we might get it soon but verizon has major issue of their update where the phone will lock for good unless format the device so I think samsung has been working on this bug as mention on some articles online. So maybe the update might delay the process i pressumed. 

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
farbeyondrivin
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Vido wrote:

Hi, I've seen people that already have the night mode update and I still don't have it. I have an unlocked galaxy s10 plus US Version. When is the update coming up for us?

Awaiting Sprint OTA since may 16th, and in no hurry after what I see in many forums about password lockup after updates.

userKMSyJpKM7J
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nothing from T mobile in the US either. 😭