cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Segarra
Asteroid

Night mode and Screen recorder (US/Snapdragon)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the US variant of the phone ever getting the night mode camera update?

I know the built in recorder is only currently on the Note 10, but I still wanted to know if the regular Galaxy S line would get that feature.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

T Mobile hasn't released the update with night mode for S...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

T Mobile hasn't released the update with night mode for S10 devices. As T mobile has started sending out for Note 9, maybe it'll be out for S10 and other devices soon. For screen Recording you can download app made by Samsung from Galaxy Store, which is called Good Lock, it add Screen Recording and other features that are missing in Android Pie.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

4 REPLIES 4
ToxicPoptart
Cosmic Ray

The US models do have night mode. I have the S10+ on ATT...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The US models do have night mode. I have the S10+ on ATT and I've had night mode for almost 2 months now. My wife has it on hers as well

Segarra
Asteroid

That is weird. Maybe T-Mobile is rolling out updates late.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is weird. Maybe T-Mobile is rolling out updates late.

Comet

T Mobile hasn't released the update with night mode for S...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

T Mobile hasn't released the update with night mode for S10 devices. As T mobile has started sending out for Note 9, maybe it'll be out for S10 and other devices soon. For screen Recording you can download app made by Samsung from Galaxy Store, which is called Good Lock, it add Screen Recording and other features that are missing in Android Pie.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Danillz
Astronaut

I have the night mode already.. Unlocked us version

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the night mode already.. Unlocked us version