cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_cvRbNWp
Constellation

No MORE!

I am refreshing the members app and waiting from the morning. This is just ridiculous. Samsung just creating hype and it's literary doesn't care for its enthusiastic users. Be smart Samsung. Give a beta registration link to everyone. If you don't everyone to be on beta then just deliver the update using the registration serial. Why wasting everyone's time? Why you want us to be in a race and refresh our app for hours? It doesn't make any sense.

19 REPLIES 19
ryantdodge
Constellation

Re: No MORE!

cool story

BIOSATT
Astronaut

Don't update a lot of bugs audio distortion gallery crash think first

Samsung_cvRbNWp
Constellation

I understand that it will have bugs. But my proposition is simple. I just want them to keep it simple, don't create hype and waste time. This hype is not working for Samsung. It's just making users furious. Share a registration link, the user will decide if they want to hop in or not. 

Honored Contributor

@Samsung_cvRbNWp wrote:

I understand that it will have bugs. But my proposition is simple. I just want them to keep it simple, don't create hype and waste time. This hype is not working for Samsung. It's just making users furious. Share a registration link, the user will decide if they want to hop in or not. 

I agree!  Samsung could of done as Google does.  User would just go to beta page, sign in with their account and opt-in to beta or opt-out of it

GrabTheDoja
Asteroid

Is your dad not back from picking up the milk yet?

Samsung_cvRbNWp
Constellation

I guess he is feeding that milk to you as you need that more. 

Kinglaw83
Astronaut

You should wait before jumping to the update. It's very buggy right now. I'm going to wait until a Dev on XDA gets a stable version.

Samsung_cvRbNWp
Constellation

Actually, I used beta os on the iPad. It had a simple process to get the beta version and remove it if necessary in case it's too buggy. I am not sure what Samsung is doing or how easy to get rid of the beta version!

user85qFtjoxZs
Constellation

Go to settings then apps and find Samsung members and clear cache and data..then go back to Samsung members and see if it pops up. Unless you're on U1