cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Goodole
Halo

Re: No Network Connection S10 +

OMG, you had Asurion!!!!!!!! I just had a month and half long battle with them. I finally got a check last week. It was a Wally World deal with a TV and guess who's TV Samsung!!!!! three times.

user2eYGPBD8wl
Astronaut

Had the same issues with my phone.  Were you able to get a replacement?  They told me I had to go to a Samsung repair place. 

Martinozmania
Cosmic Ray

You'll have to tell them your galaxy model is defective....

You'll have to tell them your galaxy model is defective. I dealt with it for 3 months then finally had enough. They sent me a replacement, no insurance, free of charge. Problem solved.

Unable to completer my request? Sorry, I couldn't reply to the particular post. I'm responding to the poster's that mentioned issues with Asurion. No kidding!!! That was such a charlie foxtrot!! It took over 3 weeks to get resolved. First they sent me a loaner that couldn't be activated, so they sent me 2 more! At least one of them worked. Then they returned my phone with a note  saying they found nothing wrong.  Plus they returned the phone with no SIM card so it was useless anyway. Then the fun started. It took hours wasted and multiple calls between Sprint and Asurion finally ending with a conference call where Sprint stayed on the line because the Asurion people just kept transferring me to different departments until the call was either disconnected or they transferred me back to Sprint.  Finally somebody agreed to send me a new phone. It showed up today and all seems to be working finally. Hoping this phone doesn't start having problems in awhile too. There's some people on this forum that are on their 3rd and even 4th device!

userNw00JKRt20
Astronaut

This is weird and very annoying. I've had this same issue on my S8+ for over 2 weeks now and mine started after I updated to the latest OS. I wish I hadn't. I've tried every troubleshooting method on the internet but I still dont have network on the phone, only WiFi works. Could the OS have been bugged? Something needs to be done to fix this, Samsung!

Samsung_Wg1niX2
Astronaut

I got a galaxy 10+ on Xfinity and it rocks Switch NO LINE...

I got a galaxy 10+ on Xfinity and it rocks

Switch NO LINE CHARGES A MONTH

A AWESOME DEAL