cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useri9OZgjZmJg
Asteroid

No Service on the S10

I have been a faithful Samsung user since the beginning of cell phones and I cannot believe the words that have been coming out of my mouth! I think I am going to Apple! The S10 plus has been the biggest, most upsetting upgrade ever! If I could go back to my S8 plus I would in a heartbeat. I preordered 2 S10 plus phones for me and hubby and we have had nothing but trouble since we had them and no help or solution to the problem. Just one big fat runaround. We rarely ever have service! If we do its 3G, and that's like having none! It drops calls all the time. My husband can never recieve his texts from work when we are home. We are not able to browse the internet when we are on the road, GPS is always searching for signal, we cannot stream music, it's horrible, frustrating and uncalled for. We have been a faithful Sprint and Samsung user and now forking out over 2 grand for phones that are junk!!!! We are paying for service that we dont have. I should just cancel it because the only time it works is when we are hooked into wifi. We might as well go back to pagers. 7 months we have been going through this stress. It's not right!

12 REPLIES 12
FYF
Astronaut

Re: Wish I could downgrade!

If you are on the Sprint network and your S10 S10 plus or S10E have badd connection sprint will replace the device I would contact Sprint and let them know what's going on

useri9OZgjZmJg
Asteroid

We have several times and they haven't yet, they just have us do the same stuff over and over and nothing fixes it but yet they won't replace it because they say it's a samsung issue and that they are the ones to contact. They said they have to take our phones first, which means we would be without phones, because they do not do loaners, before they could replace it. We cant be without our phones, even though they are junk and dont work half the time, we still need them for work and communication.

useri9OZgjZmJg
Asteroid

Screenshot_20191006-144411_Chrome.jpgThis while in the car

Screenshot_20191006-092359_Google.jpgThis was at the house with no wifi

Screenshot_20191006-092317_Google.jpgThis was with wif turned on

userPaYLK9zZ6D
Constellation

I upgraded from the s8 to a note 10+ and my wife the note 10. I have had no issues and am very pleased. I had a bad experience with sprint in the past and my daughter and son in law have been having alot of issues with sprint now. They seem to have issues with tower use as they have in the past. I was able to dump them for breach of contract as their service was sub par and not what they advertised.

Mattstriker
Constellation

If you're afraid of that issue then you should replace through your phone provider better yet who is your provider because If its sprint or tmobile it's not your phone its them. Also apple has more of that issue than you think. I specifically went to the s10+ from my 10s max because of this issue and you'll also have to face lack of everything. Android is better with more options to customize your phone. You have more screen than the 11 would considering that ugly notch hasn't budged since 2017 and you're gonna come to find how boring it is to use. Take my advice return to the carrier not samsung because the carrier can swap your phone out the same day

useri9OZgjZmJg
Asteroid

I went to the local sprint store and they reset all my settings and since that did not fix the problem they said its a manufaturer issue. I just think its so unfair that we are paying $1000/ea per phone plus $500  month for service that we don't have. And sprint nor samsung could care less. I cannot wait to get away from them both all together and blast the poor cusomer service I had all over the internet!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useri9OZgjZmJg Have you tried taking the phone to a uBreakiFix location? They are a Samsung authorized service center and can access your warranty information. They would be able to do an evaluation on the phone to determine the cause of the issue. If repairs are needed, many can be completed the same day. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Fendee1
Halo

I don't believe anything you are saying. Have you ever tried a flagship android phones Pixel 4 or a One+7t or lgv50 Huawei, Asus if you pay the same money as the note or s+ series you'll get the same as an iPhone if not more. Don't drink the koolaid. Fake post

useri9OZgjZmJg
Asteroid

What in the world kind of drugs are you on? Yeah I'm just a 36 year old working woman with nothing better to do than to post something fake. This is a real issue and has been going on now for several months, Sprint has reached out to me finally and we are working on resolving the issue. Until you actually have something like this happen to you, you wouldn't understand the amount of stress mentally and financially this has caused. So yes, after being avid samsung user, going through this has made me want to just get rid of it all together and go to an iphone.