cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersUE9oaNJMX
Cosmic Ray

No Software Updates since May

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I have a Samsung 10 I bought it April 13th from Sprint. I did receive a software update on May 19th and a security update the following week.. Since then I haven't received any updates however I'm reading all these messages about people who updated their software and then they can't get into their phone whether or not they have a password (which I do)....Is this only happening with AT&T or is is also happening with Sprint T-Mobile and Verizon? I'm afraid if I do see the software update come up to download it please advise!!!!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No Software Updates since May

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked S10+ on Verizon and haven't received the June update yet as well. Samsung Moderators and Care Ambassadors can't speculate on when an update may or may not come, as we don't know either. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked S10+ on Verizon and haven't received the June update yet as well. Samsung Moderators and Care Ambassadors can't speculate on when an update may or may not come, as we don't know either. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
jjjooonnn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would expect it to happen very shortly. I just recieved my June update yesterday.

Try checking for the update when you're on lte. For some reason my wi-fi wasn't allowing me to check properly. Once I saw it was there over lte, I switched back to wi-fi and downloaded and installed.

usersUE9oaNJMX
Cosmic Ray

I have a locked Sprint phone because I lease it. I was to...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a locked Sprint phone because I lease it. I was told that the lock phone carriers are the last to get the updates and I do make sure I update over Wi-Fi however I'm just concerned because I'm hearing people from different carriers not being able to get back into their phone after the update. I read that Samsung is aware of the issue and they advised these people to go to "find my mobile" and unlock it but do we have to do that every time we close our phone and them reopen it.

useroRS1Z9uNtc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have an S10, but I dont get any software update since May, my phone is unlocked from factory. 

Could please someone tell me what is the lastest software update ?? In have the security  patch from the 1st of May. 

Thanks

L00K3Y
Astronaut

Using find my mobile the first time would unlock youre ph...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Using find my mobile the first time would unlock youre phone then after you unlock it it will then ask you to set up a new password. I have at&t note 8 i did receive an update a couple weeks ago never had an issue. I also own a sprint iPhone xr and haven't received any updates since may as well. I think with different carriers come different updates.