cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userL9bKGmxedj
Cosmic Ray

No Stock Gallery App

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There is no stock gallery app. The Samsung one in the app store is incompatible with the s10e. Google Photos is okay but lacks native integration. After I take a picture it'd be nice to have the ability to view and edit it immediately.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No Stock Gallery App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you guys tried a factory reset yet? That's really strange.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
22 REPLIES 22
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung's gallery icon is a flower. If you have any app folders in the drawer it might be in there. Otherwise, you may need to reset the phone. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
userL9bKGmxedj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, it's not there. I can't view pictures af9 taking them because it says there's no compatible app installed

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userL9bKGmxedj  what is your model number and baseband version? 

userL9bKGmxedj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10e on AT&T

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userL9bKGmxedj are you in the US? Have you activated Secure Folder by chance? (If not, could you try activating that really quick?) Pull down twice to access quick settings and find Secure Folder. 

It's really weird you're not seeing a gallery app to be honest.

userL9bKGmxedj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userL9bKGmxedj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Secure folder isnt even set up. Yes, I'm in the us

userL9bKGmxedj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
useriosXLzE5y9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having this exact same problem with an S10 on AT&T. I set up the secure folder and the Samsung Gallery app was there. I'm not sure if there's any way to move the app out of the secure folder, but the phone doesn't seem to be detecting that the app is installed from the default camera. I get an error that says "Unable to find application to perform this action" whenever I try to view a picture that I just took. The version of Samsung Gallery available on the Play Store seems to be different (the icon I can see in the secure folder is a red flower; the one on the Play Store is yellow). The one on the Play Store is also apparently not compatible with my device. Really a ridiculous problem to have right out of the box. I hope you figure out a solution to this soon.