Does anyone else no longer receive notifications from Facebook messenger 

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S10

Mine are still working on a Note 9 running Android 10, what phone do you have and which software version are you running?

Have you checked your Facebook settings to make sure they haven't accidentally been turned off? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Lemonade
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S10
I have the Samsung S10+ and yes all my notifications for/in the app is on
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S10

Can I ask if you are running a Beta version of Android 11 or its full version? Any change if you clear the cache for both Facebook and Facebook Messenger apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Lemonade
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S10
I cleared cache and still nothing. I think it's a full version
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S10

Try clearing the cache partition of the phone. https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s10/wipe-cache-partition-samsung-gal...

0 Likes