cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwVP8Lxt1hD
Asteroid

No "Media audio" when connecting to car Bluetooth.

20190715_085435.jpg

When connecting to my car bluetooth, i dont have any option for media audio which means i cant stream music with my S10+.

My old OnePlus One connected with no issue with the same multimedia system in my car, which means it has to be a phone related problem.   

I've been researching this matter online for a while now and tried everything such as unpair and repair, disconnect all devises from both devices, reset network connections, airplane mode and what not.. still no fix. 

This is so frustrating

Car = Hyundai i30 2013 (elantra)

Please let me know if there's anything else i can try so i could drive my car listening to some music finally! 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No "Media audio" when connecting to car Bluetooth.

If you can connect to your car open your bluetooth settings on your phone and locate your car then click the little gear and toggle audio on Screenshot_20190715-020820_Settings.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
userwVP8Lxt1hD
Asteroid

There is no such a option  only sync contacts and make calld. 

It don't recognize as media profile 

Anonymous
Not applicable

One more thing. I got both Samsung phones streaming media over car's bluetooth when I deleted all saved bt connections from car radio and from phone. Then let the phone find car and until you turn off your car the media functioning. But I guess its different with every car and phone model. 

Highlighted
userQate1lbRjE
Constellation

known problem that Samsubg will not even talk about - 2 m...

known problem that Samsubg will not even talk about - 2 months with problems on my galaxy S8 with the bluetooth dropping out for calls and streaming - no choice but to change my phone to an iphone XR - problem now fixed

userwVP8Lxt1hD
Asteroid

Re: known problem that Samsubg will not even talk about - 2 m...

So what to do to fix this problem?