cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
DJDvrkStylez
Asteroid

No "Unlock OEM"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looking in my Developer options, I have no option to select "Unlock OEM" where it used to be. I know Samsung disabled it and basically set a 7 day timer on it so you ha EA to wait a week after enabling Dev options.....but I've had dev options on for nearly a month now πŸ‘€

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: No "Unlock OEM"

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@DJDvrkStylez wrote:

Looking in my Developer options, I have no option to select "Unlock OEM" where it used to be. I know Samsung disabled it and basically set a 7 day timer on it so you ha EA to wait a week after enabling Dev options.....but I've had dev options on for nearly a month now πŸ‘€

Try this post and see if it will help:

https://www.xda-developers.com/fix-missing-oem-unlock-samsung-galaxy-s9-samsung-galaxy-s8-samsung-ga...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@DJDvrkStylez wrote:

Try this post and see if it will help:

https://www.xda-developers.com/fix-missing-oem-unlock-samsung-galaxy-s9-samsung-galaxy-s8-samsung-ga...

View solution in original post

DustStar
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even unlocked s10 has a locked bootloader so there is no OEM unlock. Only the ones outside of US has the option to unlock.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, I just want to put the disclaimer out there that modification of the software in any way will void the warranty on the phone.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Exynos models and Hong Kong Snapdragon models can be bootloader unlocked. North American Snapdragon models cannot.