cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: No setting to delay sending text messages

Yes, I loved that function on my older Galaxy. It used to save me from myself plenty of times. PLEASE BRING IT TO THE LATEST MODELS, S10+!

Highlighted
Constellation

Please Samsung bring back the features that we love. Textra was my only option from the play store to get delayed text messages.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I recently switched from an S5 (yes, S5 lol) to the S20 (finally), where the S5 had the delay text sending option that was extremely useful. I can't tell you how many times this option got me out of trouble. I had it set to 3 seconds. Samsung, pleeeaaase add this option back in an upgrade. Also setting up a group email is non existent in the stock email app. It's available as an option in the stock text app if you want to send a group text but not email. My S5 also had that option but not the S20.

Highlighted
Constellation

Agreed. Every few months I check back in here to see if this ever came back. I actually prefer Samsung messages but am forced to stay with Textra until this feature comes back.

Every once in a blue moon I try to go back to Samsung messages. It lasts up until I send a message to the wrong person. Then I get angry and go back to Textra.