cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FatboiG
Asteroid

Notification Led

Personally I haven't had any problems with my phone or Galaxy buds..I would like to see the update for SMS/MMS roll out sooner and maybe jus a reminder option for Camera Led notifications

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notification Led

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

FatboiG
Asteroid

Thanks...that would be great

Thanks...that would be great

FatboiG
Asteroid

Yes I have that app it's great..but I mean ,like a blinki...

Yes I have that app it's great..but I mean ,like a blinking LED reminder round camera hole..if AOD is not on? If that makes sense

FatboiG
Asteroid

Well I dont use tha face unlock ..I have, to verify onlin...

Well I dont use tha face unlock ..I have, to verify online purchase but always preferred fingerprint unlock feature over that which works great btw....my case protects my camera, which has a 4k protective lens over it ,And there is now an Led notification feature for S10/S10+ which shows up around tha camera hole with a few more options for edge lighting so with Led around camera whole and AOD I dont miss notifications..