cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Notification bar mess

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this same issue when you swipe down the notifications bar and when you swipe it back up, your time and notifications get all scrambled up and barely legible? I have a video of it happening here:

Is there any fix for this? 
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Notification bar mess

Do you have a theme applied? If so, I would try going back to the original theme. 

Highlighted

looks like you have good lock.

what features did you install and what are the settings??

let me try on my phone and see if it happens too.

also what carrier??

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for the replies. I did have the Dark theme on, which I've since set it back to the default but still experiencing the same thing.

I do have Good Lock installed. The only things I use on it are QuickStar, Task Changer, MultiStar, and Home Up. QuickStar I use for the black and grey and the center clock. Task Changer is use for the Stack layout with the blurring and gesture effects. And the Home Up I'm using for a 7x7 home grid and a 3x3 and 5x5 folder grid. My carrier is TMobile.
Highlighted

i think good lock is causing the issue

try remove good lock features one by one and test every time u delete one. can you check which one is causing the issue?

Highlighted
Supernova

@userXvLUWLU7Er 

Does this occur in Safe Mode? If not its likely a third party app, lock, or theme.

You can remove that to resolve.

If one of these steps above help, let us know here and select this post as the solution.

--

"Think globally, act locally."

Give me a like ❤️ to let me know your appreciation for this post. 
Please click ✅ "Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or is the best answer. 
(In the mobile app click the 3 dots next to this post to see that option.)