cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelly1424
Asteroid

Notification sounds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a way to get the sounds that were on the galaxy S7 edge for notifications?  I absolutely HATE the spaceline sounds on the s10+.  Why would they use such faint, delicate sounds for notifications?   I want the opener, charming, knock, etc. back  Is that possible? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Notification sounds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You could try going into Zedge and try downloading the notification sounds you can also use the link below I have it circled in the picture below 

https://www.themefoxx.com/2017/03/download-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-ringtones.html

I just downloaded them to check 

Screenshot_20190501-124158_Chrome.jpg

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You could try going into Zedge and try downloading the notification sounds you can also use the link below I have it circled in the picture below 

https://www.themefoxx.com/2017/03/download-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-ringtones.html

I just downloaded them to check 

Screenshot_20190501-124158_Chrome.jpg

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm guessing you don't have the S7 anymore. If you do, or know somebody who has one, you can connect your phone to a laptop and select USB file transfer on your phone. Look for the Notification folder and the I believe the other folder is called Media. From there you can download all of the notification tones and ringtones to your laptop. Connect the S10 to the laptop and copy those same files back to the respective folders. That's how I got all of my custom notification, SMS, and ringtones from my S7 to my S9 and then from the S9 to the S10+.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can also grab MP3 clips, download them, copy them to the notifications/media folder and use those for notifications. There are dozens of websites with thousands of notifications and ring tones for free download. Some are trash and some are pretty decent. This article covers it thoroughly...

https://www.androidauthority.com/set-own-music-mp3-custom-notification-ringtone-166052/

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response helped resolve your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button. Thanks!

kelly1424
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you all so much for your help  I'm so happy with my s10+ now that I have the new sounds  I really, really hated the space sounds that came with it.  

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hopefully you found the notification sounds you like 

kelly1424
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I did.  Thank you for your help. 

Highlighted
user1tUKULk5UU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with you Kelly. I couldn't believe those SpAc€y ringtones. 😝 Yuck! I liked my old (S6), older (S4), and etc. ones WAY better.