cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

OH MAN!!!

I Just Saw A YouTube Video With A Bunch Of New Features For The One UI 2.5. I Am Super Excited For That Update. ALSO. . . I Hope I Can Get It On My S10e Soon. I Also Saw That A One UI 3.0 Is En Route So I Would Love To Experience The Gradual Improvements Chronologically. That's It. Thank You For The Attention #ARIAS 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: OH MAN!!!

Yep, same here. Sakitech dropped One UI 2.5 from the Z Flip and I am expecting the update before the end of the month
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: OH MAN!!!

I legit love pre-betas 🙏🏿🙏🏿
Highlighted

Re: OH MAN!!!

What new features are there in One UI 2.5? I just watched the Sakitech comparison and than some modules having an updated version number, there was nothing.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Hello. I Believe The New Features Are Nearby Share, The New Options In The Keyboard And A Few I Can't Recall This Instant But Whenever Samsung Releases A Software Update For The System It Always Has Some Goodies. Thank You For Reading My Post And Responding #ARIAS
Highlighted

Nearby Share appeared on my Galaxy Note10+ a few days ago.  That phone is still on One version 2.1.    It will be interesting to see if anything else is added in 2.5 Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Astronaut

I heard that they are also allowing full screen navigation gestures with 3rd party launchers and other camera tweaks