Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10PLUS

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What do you mean and how!

userC386gzmNg1
Asteroid

Edge lighting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why isn't the eclipse lighting effect around the camera punch working after the update on s10plus? It worked previously from good lock on android pie

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Edge lighting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you referring to the eclipse lighting effect through the Good Lock app? Which update did your S10+ have?

userC386gzmNg1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I am. I'm beta testing android 10 and now it's not functioning. Its called black hole now after I uninstalled and reinstalled good lock and edge lighting. It doesn't work on my s10plus

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is to be expected for things to not work on the Beta. Please be sure you are reporting it through the One UI Beta app so that the developers are made aware and work towards correcting the issue.

userC386gzmNg1
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I have been providing feedback on all issues. Just seeing if anyone had similar issue with a resolution. Thanks for your concern.

Samsung_duYmm5y
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try Edgelighting+ I have it and there's no problem

Demize_Samsung
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey! A few Good Lock features/apps are not yet compatible with the beta version of Android 10 which could be your problem. They usually update the OS first before they update some of the Good Lock applications to ensure it works properly.

Highlighted
Samsung_dnbT5b8
Astronaut

Android 10 beta on Galaxy S10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Text messages I've sent in the Messages App keep showing as "draft", even tho they have been sent, until I hit the send button again.

userNxosef87cr
Constellation

Office Apps after Update won't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Office 365 applications won't open after the one ui update. Samsung s10+