cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One UI 2.0, how can I disable the swiping gesture to the last used app?

Have you also tried testing the phone in Safe Mode? This would disable all third-party apps and allow you to test the phone with only stock apps. While in Safe Mode, you should be able to access the More Options under the full screen gestures.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Good lock 2020

Highlighted
Asteroid

Installed. Where is the option to disable the gesture?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend trying the app suggested by @Samsung_dcQjl4X. That is not a stock feature of the phone. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same problem. I have to choose between navigation buttons and full screen gestures. I don't want EITHER.

The gestures are constantly activating when I don't want them to, which causes apps to close when I'm typing. 

This is a hug annoyance and needs fixed ASAP.

Highlighted
Constellation

yeah me either . When using keyboard on landscape . Im tryin to change the keyboar mode into chinese . But it always acdiently and hardly move to the recend apps. And when i watch video i want to skipp the next by drag the video cursor. It turnout make my ui move to recent apps. So anoyying  .. and my home screen like often cant interact .