Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @Samsung_xbapukN 

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carrier's discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update.

but you can try to use a computer to try to update your device to do this you should remove the Simcard 1st if you have an unlocked model and restart your device

after that you can download smart switch  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch

Software update via Smart Switch

First, make sure your phone is charged to at least 20% before proceeding. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable provided with your phone, and then open Smart Switch on your computer. If a software update is available, Smart Switch might automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to Update. Click Update and follow the on-screen prompts to download the necessary files and complete the update process. Keep in mind your phone might turn on and off during the update process.

Note: Don't disconnect the USB cable or use your phone until the update is complete.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Where's my update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked s10e and I was wondering if I was going to get the new One UI 2.1 update?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Where's my update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi @Solst 

as of today, Updates are rolling out from different carriers and the unlock models 

you can check if the update is already available for your device 

by following this instruction if the update is still not available for your specific device to expect it to arrive in the following weeks, the smart switch method should help you with the update make sure to back up your device too 

to check for updates for your device you can follow these instructions 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/

I would suggest using the smart switch method too if the update is not available over the air OTA

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch

Software update via Smart Switch

Not only is Smart Switch great for transferring data, but it’s also an easy way to update your phone’s software. When you open Smart Switch on your Mac or Windows PC, you’ll see an option to update to a new software version if one is available.

First, make sure your phone is charged to at least 20% before proceeding. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable provided with your phone, and then open Smart Switch on your computer. If a software update is available, Smart Switch might automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to Update. Click Update and follow the on-screen prompts to download the necessary files and complete the update process. Keep in mind your phone might turn on and off during the update process.

Note: Don't disconnect the USB cable or use your phone until the update is complete.

hopefully, this will help with your problem

Be sure to click " ✔ Accept as Solution" When you find an answer that works for you

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there an ETA on the release of One UI 2.1 for the S10+?

Highlighted

Re: One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've heard it's coming soon and the build number was already leaked

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cool

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I heard it wasn't coming out till summer

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Na i hear that they just started relesing it for exynos s10s

But snapdragon need to wait until april

Highlighted
Astronaut

My phone won't update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone doesn't update nobody wants or can help me I just Don't ever buy another samsung

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: My phone won't update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userhaFZIwcVja ,

I'm sorry that you feel that you are not getting the proper support you deserve.  Depending on the phone and the carrier it may dictate when you will get updates.  If your phone is locked to a carrier it would be up to the carrier to push the update to you and it's usually a bit after it gets rolled out to unlocked devices.  Going to your local Ubreakifix or Samsung Experience Store may also be an option as they would have the latest updates available for your device.  If this was helpful please leave a like and mark accept as solution. 

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82