cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Not Getting Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any old verizon sim will still connect to the network and the phone will read as verizon connect to wifi and do the update

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Not Getting Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The sim card doesn't work its disconnected. Do I need service or just wifi?

Highlighted
Constellation

Android 10 update for unlocked S10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know when Samsung will release Android 10 software update for Verizon unlocked S10e on Total Wireless? My model # is: SM-G970U. I haven't had an update since purchasing the phone 3 months ago. I'm still running on Android 9 and would like to get the newest security patch since this phone only has the March 2019 patch.  I don't have access to a PC or Mac to use Software Update assistant OR Smart Swtich. 

Thanks to anyone who has some information on this, I have been looking for a while and haven't found much info.

Asteroid

No Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have a galaxy s10+ which hasn't received the update yet, is just me or other s10+ users are in the same situation?

when it will come out? or how can i push the update manually?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: No Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What network are you on?

Also cool pfp

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this a carrier locked phone ? This may be where you are subject to your carriers release time.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

im on att supposedly it should be out now but when i check for updates it says its up to date and i've already tries with Smart switch and its the same one coworker has the same phone same carrier and he got the update and i didn't

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the phone Unlocked or AT&T branded?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

its unlocked for any carrier but it was att originally

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So it's an AT&T model and you're on AT&T? If it was ever an AT&T model and you're not on AT&T you're going to need to flash the unlocked ROM to get OTA updates.