Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy s10 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, still waiting. I have Sprint, S10+

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too still waiting...but my phone is unlocked...

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe later tonight hopefully

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you already check update and say it's up to date there's another way to check because if you don't have to wait 24 Hours thanks

Highlighted
Comet

Re: One ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly no, we just have to wait for each of our carriers to push out the update after it's published. Literally everyone with an S10 and a Note 10 series phone is waiting for the update. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you're going out to att thank you galaxy s10 0lus

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: One ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @lolobong,

They all started to roll out today sp expect to receive it to your device within 48 hours or so. It's selective so if you haven't seen it yet don't worry. They release them in batches. I hope you enjoy the update and hope this was helpful!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One ui 2.1 update rolls out today for s10 and note 10 series in the US. Unlocked version should get it sooner than phones with carriers.

Product Expert

Re: One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Gera1214 ,

Updates are sent to your Carrier through Samsung once it's ready. Then when your carrier is ready to send out the update, they will send it out in waves to multiple devices at a time. So be on the lookout👍 Try restarting your device every so often to see if the update pops up in your settings

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an unlocked version so my update comes from samsung but yes you are right. 👍