cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seeing news articles everywhere about this update being released in the US starting April 3rd. Still haven't seen this update, I keep checking, and all I get is my device is up to date. I'm using an unlocked Galaxy S10e.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: One UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Freezlinetech36,

So software is sent out in batches once its available for release. So be patient. Once its released it may take a few weeks on months depending on when your batch will be sent out its not sent out to everyone at the same time.

You can also go into your local Samsung or U Break I Fix location to receive the latest software AVAILABLE for your device. 

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

View solution in original post

532 REPLIES 532
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too, I have galaxy Note 10+

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I keep turning my phone off, and turn it back on to see bbn if it shows up lol

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Freezlinetech36,

So software is sent out in batches once its available for release. So be patient. Once its released it may take a few weeks on months depending on when your batch will be sent out its not sent out to everyone at the same time.

You can also go into your local Samsung or U Break I Fix location to receive the latest software AVAILABLE for your device. 

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

Hope this was helpful!
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you 😁

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anytime! Smiley Wink  B sure to mark it as resolved so it pops up to the rest of the community as the answer theyre searching for 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just used Frija & Odin patched and updated my TMobile S10 Plus to OneUi 2.1 with the April 1st patch using the XAA unlocked firmware (US), seems to push updates faster than TMobile.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, buddy. My Samsung bought it in the United States. Now I study in China. Then it shows that the network is locked in China. What should I do.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Android 10 ui 2.1 not received

JUMP TO SOLUTION

April 20th and still no 2.1 update to my unlocked s10 plus. 😪😪

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Android 10 ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Gont2k5,

Hey, based on the model that you indicated on your post the Android 10 update UI 2.1 starting to be available, but it also depends on your carrier if they pushed the update you can try this method to update your device.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-check-for-software-update-in-samsung-galaxy...

Have a great day.