Constellation

Re: US Unlocked Galaxy S10+ Still Not Receiving One UI 2.0 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still did not received any update.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I havent got the one ui 2.1 update yet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I havent got the one ui 2.1 update yet. But what I would love to see in future updates is the ability to change bubble color in text messages. I had the s7 edge before and you could do just that. This green bubble while on default theme is terrible. Why? Everything else on defult is blue. I would love to have the option for a blue bubble.

Highlighted
Star

Hi Emmanuel, regarding the update, as per T monbile, the software has been approved to launch and is now available. When it's ready for you, your device will provide a notification that the update is available by late April

Highlighted

goodbye Samsung

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i've had my S10 since it's release and for the most part it's an excellent device. why do i want to do ditch my S10?

software updates are lacking and one UI 2.1 still isn't available (sammy & t-mo).

i also shouldn't have to use 3rd party apps to have my phone function properly.

i know these may seem like minor issues, but we shouldn't have to spend 1000 dollars on phones and don't get software updates right away especially on unlocked devices. 

anyone else....

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: goodbye Samsung

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What issues do you have with the phone? as for software samsung is notorious for being slow to update it's the name of the game.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung does everyone else first and unlocked phones come last. I'm doing the same. Switch from Samsung.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I get it man. But if you want immediate updates, you've got two options. iPhone and Pixel. In both cases, if you want the large screen, you have to suffer with massive ugly notches, at the top of the screen. And that's every time you pick up the phone, not just every several months, like an update. And with the iPhone, your phone will look and act just like every other iPhone. Little to no customization or "advanced features" that make things fun, not just functional. And you will use it the way Apple thinks you should, without compromise. With the Pixel, you get bare bones Android, which in my opinion, is almost as boring as IOS. And you get less impressive hardware, that relies on software to be competitive, which sometimes can be buggy. I love the Samsung hardware, and the fact that it is so customizable. With a whole line of Samsung made apps, specifically developed for their Galaxy devices. But yes, the having to wait for major OS updated is painful. And we don't even get to participate in the Android beta program.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree I still haven recived my 2.0 update and Samsung always tells me at&t hasn't released it yet and I need to call them and at&t says they released it have have to call Samsung

Constellation

S10 won't update to UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did a factory reset on my phone recently because it kept on crashing and making update errors. It hasn't crashed or reboot yet. I could download the update which is around 200 mb but it won't install (it will always stop at 28% and then an error screen would pop up, phone reboots, and it would say software update could not be installed. Right now, I on the Android 10 UI 2.0 version with the baseband  G973USQU3CTB3 and Feb 1 2020 security patch.

What should I do now?

Highlighted

Re: S10 won't update to UI 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What carrier do you have or are you unlocked?