Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: One ui 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have not recived an update that is the issue

Highlighted

Re: One ui 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kelopez79 I was told the exact samething but then I called at&t back and the lady said at&t push out the update

Highlighted
Asteroid

S10+ Unlocked/Verizon - 2.1 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just wanted to share that I got the new 2.1 update on the 21st. I wanted to wait a few days so I could see if I had any problems...well it only took a few minutes from start to finish and I have not had any issues at all so far. I'm enjoying the new features and figuring out new things the more I use it. From Central Pennsylvania.

---- Also my wife has the Note 10+ Unlocked/Verizon but has not received the update yet.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: S10+ Unlocked/Verizon - 2.1 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@TMAC5621 

Happy to hear youre enjoying the software update & new features. 

As regards to your wife's device, it could be that it hasnt been launched yet for the unlocked devices. You could try removing the sim card, restarting the phone and just connecting it to WIFI to see if it would trigger the Over the Air update.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the feedback. I'll just give it some time as far as her Note goes because I'm thinking the same as you as far as it hasn't been released yet. Just wanted to share what info I did have. You guys are great on here and your help is appreciated!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've got the note 10 plus and mine still hasn't gotten the update yet

Highlighted
Astronaut

Will I receive a Software update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a unlock Samsung Galaxy s10 plus and it's from T Mobile. The software is from August 1 2019. Will the phone Automatically update to android 10?. I'm using my Safelink wireless government sim card in it. It is a T Mobile Compatible sim card. Anyone please let me know something thank you and be safe during these times.

Highlighted

T-MOBILE DOWNLOAD THE ONEUI 2.1 UPDATE NOW

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys I've finally received the OneUI 2.1 update today so if anyone has the S10 series then you can download it right now and I hope you guys enjoy the update and have a nice week 👍🏿

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: T-MOBILE DOWNLOAD THE ONEUI 2.1 UPDATE NOW

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Arithe_Ferrari ,

Finally!! I am glad you received your update and hope you enjoy as well! Have a wonderful day!