cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

One UI 2 Keyboard Gap

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I am using Samsung Galaxy S10 for 4 months and today I've insatlled official Android 10 and One UI 2 update but I have some issues.

Firstly, I always use gestures instead of navigation buttons. Until today, there was a gap between regular Samsung Keyboard and the bottom of the screen(where navigation buttons are supposed to be) when I use gestures insead of navigation bar but I was be able to lower the keyboard from Samsung Keyboard settings to the bottom of the screen. Today, after I installed the One UI2 update, I noticed that the gap between keyboard and the bottom ofscreen have occured again. I tried to fix it in settings but I saw that I don't be able to lower the keyboard anymore. 

I am very upset and sad about this scene. Is there anything can I do? I enjoy Samsung Keyboard pretty much and I don't want to change with another keyboard. Can samsung fix this with feature patches?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: One UI 2 Keyboard Gap

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Settings, display, navigation bar, "show button to hide keboard" is what youre after

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its any keyboard not just Sam's. There is a way through ADB (google "android 10 gap bellow keyboard") so hope they release a fix soon. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Settings, display, navigation bar, "show button to hide keboard" is what youre after

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! It solved my problem. I didn't noticed that setting in first place. I'm pretty happy now with new One UI 2. Again, thank you...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!!! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ding ding ding, this is the correct answer. Thanks so much for being such a valuable contributer to the community!

Every other post I was seeing from Google search results was regurgitating the ADB solution.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bet your fun at parties lol ranting about letter spacing

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You sound like the one who's fun. Its a gap between the bottom end of the keyboard and the edge of the screen with nothing in it, where it previously wasn't there on the android9.