Asteroid

Re: One ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tmobile.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does Anyone Have The S10 Series On MetroByTMobile??? I Am Like Super Anxious For The One UI 2.1 Update And I Haven't Received It. #ARIAS

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10 on T-Mobile and I don't have it yet. Safe to assume metro hasn't got it yet.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

April 19th, Galaxy S10 plus T-Mobile provider. I have not received the one UI 2.1 update yet

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just recieved 2.1 update on my unlocked s10plus with metro by tmobile

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've heard that T-Mobile will be starting to rolling out UI2.1 update on Galaxy s10 series on April 16.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope so🤞🏻

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope so to, i will be on the look out for it. Its going to be fun to play with when it comes out!

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope we'll really get the update this day and T-Mobile is behind everyone else this time you guys need to speed up so we can enjoy this new version

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I been tring to see if could do it manual for last 3 days when go bed get up and get home check still no update unlocked note 10+. (If otterbox wasn't a pain I pull out sim put my old Verizon one in [they supposedly already released it] try to manually download it then pop my tmobile one back in. Well i actually try it with no sim card in it (tmobile likes roll out locked phones first then unlocked) so they won't know which have my note 8 still be getting updates without sim card. But I will give it till Friday even though won't be celebrating with whole family like to have One Take for Easter. Fingers crossed, if I do try any of tricks and do work I post a reply to this post.