cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: One ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im on sprint.. note 10 plus.. i have the update... some apps are unstable when using fingerprints to unlock

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello guys, if anyone is still wondering when we'll get the update we may get it somewhere around April in the next few weeks (at least the S10 series) because T-Mobile is still testing for for critical issues. However, the Note series including the 5G variant is getting the update fairly early in a few days so be prepared to receive the update as it's coming in small batches and won't be released to everyone. If you're using an unlocked model of the S10 or Note 10, then this will be a completely different story since you'll usually get the update a lot later, so I hope we can all get to this update early enough because I'm as excited as everyone else is to receive it so I hope everyone will have a nice week and stay healthy 👍🏿

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I'm reading that the new update is being released for s10 One ui versin 2.1, I have the S10Plus and yet nothing? I also read is totally up the provider which I have AT&T. Totally dosen't make any sense.  I've checked my update and so far nothing 

USA east coast 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You'll need to ask your provider about when the update will release because Samsung can't control anything on carrier locked phones

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in ny, with att and no update yet, but I have to say I've read about many issues with the phones after the update and I may wait to download, after the one in December my phone's motherboard had to be replaced, and for the most part it's only new camera settings which I can love without, so my advice would be to read alot of posts first before you download when it becomes available

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

T-Mobile and no update yet either

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in Miami

Highlighted
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is rolling out in phases they can't just push everyone in the world to update. They are slowly doing it so just wait, it's not even a huge update so don't worry.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Depends on your carrier & you'll get it as soon as your batch number is released OTA. Samsung has been getting them by the 14th... Will the holiday, that might deny it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Release on April 3rd? Sure. Oh look it's April 9th and there's nothing! What a surprise.