cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: One ui 2.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In order to unlock a carrier locked phone you will need to first verify that your phone is paid off. Then you will need to call or go on your carrier website and ask for the unlock "application". After you submit it (it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes) you need to wait for an email from your carrier with an unlock code. Once u get the code write it down. Then u will need a sim card from another carrier. Put in the sim card in while the phone is turned off. Then turn it on and it should ask you for a code, type the code u wrote down and it should be unlocked. Then take your sim card and put it back into the phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Waiting for tmobile note 10 + . I don't think they are adding anything to the update. So they're just making us wait . Like they did with android10 one ui 2.0 . Last again

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hello @Tothegalaxy ,

Just following up to confirm that your issue was resolved. I noticed your question is still set as unresolved. If it's still unresolved please follow up or if it was been resolved please check your solution so other can find the resolution if they experience the same issue. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is it taking TMobile such a long time to deploy the one UI 2.1 update to s10 plus. They should at least give a statement or a time line of when it will be out. I feel like switching to other Carri already. TMobile can you please hurry up on the update or give a statement to your customers they deserve to know. 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yea I agree that the update's been taking way longer than usual that even Verizon has came earlier to this update

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received mine a few days ago on my Note 10 plus 5g (Tmobile)

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand most of us are bored but with events in the world some things need more patients. It will arrive when ready.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just feel they should have informed their customers the reasons for the delay and at least give a timeline on when we might get it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20200414_204502.jpg

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2nsnpr1cyh. What carrier do you use?