cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Order Delay

Anyone else waiting for an Galaxy S10e?  My saga - Chatted 3/9 (ticket xxx) and called 3/10 (ticket xxx) to find out the status of my phone order. The phone was ordered 2/23 and was to be delivered 3/10. I have not received the shipping # or any status on my order. I was told the issue will be escalated (ticket xxx). On 3/11 (ticket xxx) I used chat support and was told "Team concerned" they are working with the fulfillment/shipping team, "Team concerned" will notify you via email, it says that you will be update within 1-2 business days Kevin. I still do not have the status of my order. 3/13 (ticket ID: xxxx) Told - I can see the issue has been running form a long time and I could imagine how upsetting it is. Kevin, please allow us 2 more additional business days , so our team will fix this issue.  3/16- ticket ID xxxxx I was told; Kevin, I have checked the latest update on the forwarded issue and it came an hour ago, I see that the fulfillment team is working on it and I am positive you will be updated at the earliest. 3/17 ticket ID: xxxx I was told - Your ticket has been escalated with the dedicated department, our team is working to deliver the order as early as possible. As it is still in confirmed status we can't provide you any incorrect information.   Filed a complaint with the BBB

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Order Delay

Yes I ordered an unlocked S10e on the 6th.Was supposed to send out immediately.Expedited.. Only it wasn't. Got an email 2 days days later telling me the 17th. Got hold of chat.They told me that shipping was all messed up. lol yea! No other answer or help.
2 days later I receive an email telling me that my new VERIZON S10e would be shipping real soon.. Hum, I didn't order a Verizon phone, I ordered an unlocked one. So, back to the website, checked my order and talked to them again. They verified my order was correct, no Verizon phone; whoever sent email just messed up..and that it would be sent out the 27th. Like what? They said it was because of the corona virus. I asked, is this coming from China? Oh no, they are there in the USA. What is the problem then.. this is an S10e not the Flip or S20..They told me, oh they had a huge rush of people buying s10e's and they were out of stock. I told them, no, it didn't say out of stock when I ordered mine..*sigh* so I look at my order the next day and now it says the 31st. However, I can still cancel, and I may and just keep my 8 or go somewhere else.
Now, it's the 19th. Haven't heard a word. They are now out of the color I wanted when I went in to see the ship date if someone were to place a new order which says the 27th..2 days sooner listed than  my new date of the 31st. Haven't had any more emails, nothing. The order is there on my Samsung financed account but says it's pending too. On my order page I am still given the option to cancel. I really hate to, but as others are saying, there will probably be a huge sale later this summer and many are choosing to wait.
I decided to cancel and they offered me about $38.00 off if I'd stick around. So, ok. Well tonite I checked and now my shipping date for the end of March has been moved to the end of April!!
I'm cancelling the order and looking for something else.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Order Delay

Any update? I ordered mine March 21 and the delivery date was scheduled for Mar 30. Now it's saying April 27. Ordered an S20 Ultra from Verizon for another line on the account on the 21st and it came two days later as expected. I'll never order directly from Samsung again because of this.