cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Over Heating !!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please somebody help me, my samsung s10 is getting overheat even i just using for normal use. And even i just charging it, before its fine but now its keeping overheating with just minimum use.

This is my first time to buy flagship and expensive phone and this is just what i get a piece of junk????come on samsung My old phone is better than this piece of ____ :'((((

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Over Heating !!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please elaborate on the symptom you are experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I save money, eat less for 2 months, borrow some cash just to buy this phone and this is what is getttttttttttttttttt

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please elaborate on the symptom you are experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whenever i ise my phone its getting hot even i just browse internet, also when charging. Please help. 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have multiple applications running or multiple tabs opened when browsing? Do you use the phone while it's charging?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No sir, i dont use my phone when charging. I also try to restsrt my phone, clear catche, delete almost all my apps, activate safemode, powersaving mode, i also install application to remove background application and cooldown phone. Its still the same result, it heats up really fast even i just using my phone to do internet or youtube Smiley Sad( i hope you understand why im angry, i spend lots of money and sacrifice just to buy this phone i also sell my old one to buy this and borrow some money.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly, I would recommend having the device evaluated by a certified technician. You may have a few options for this depending on what is available in your area. You can visit a local uBreakiFix location, your carrier, or if you would prefer you can ship the device into the Samsung service center.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look, it might be the place you're living in. It might be too hot. Or, it also might be you just getting too excited, downloading many games as possible, and now getting frustrated because all the games are in the background while you are on chrome.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you use the charger from the box, it will heat, yet it doesnt overheat. It heats because it is fast charging. Just don't do hard tasks while charging.