cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smow
Constellation

PS4 Controller Connection Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried connecting two different Dualshock controllers (models ZCT1U and ZCT2U) and the results are always the same:

• Connect DS4 via BT
  • OneUI throws error saying it can't connect
  • Restart controller
  • One UI and the controller indicate they are connected to eachother, but there is no response from the controller
  • Attepting to disconnect or turn off bluetooth causes bluetooth to stop working entirely. Requires a reboot of the phone

Is there any way I can send a direct help desk ticket to Samsung to address this issue. I never had this problem on my previous Galaxy S8 Active.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: PS4 Controller Connection Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To send feedback on Samsung Members. Navigate to Contacts Us under Get Help, then look for feedback. 

At this time the DS4 controller only responds over USB on the S10  

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To send feedback on Samsung Members. Navigate to Contacts Us under Get Help, then look for feedback. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Smow
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! Hopefully it's resolved soon.

useronVsJSKQCl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm afraid it is detected, but the mapping is completely incorrect. It is not possible to use the triggers or analog sticks properly as the mapping between them (and other buttons) is mixed.

user4o9d2p44k0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing is happending with my ds4 controller 

usero7EXsaqPoR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Any update on this, I've tried 8bitdo, I've tried multiple controllers and it wont work, c'mon this is a 1500 phone and it can't connect to bluetooth ds4....
Highlighted
userURutyMlFyz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same but I didnt get a 8bitdo I might not get one now 

@usero7EXsaqPoR wrote:
Any update on this, I've tried 8bitdo, I've tried multiple controllers and it wont work, c'mon this is a 1500 phone and it can't connect to bluetooth ds4....

userURutyMlFyz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem it will connect but the controller is unresponsive I think you need to get a 8bito bluetooth thing 

@Leinz wrote:

userLXtgg1DwEt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey apereantly s10 got update in may to fix this bug for wireles bluetooth, but my a50 device still doesent work with dualshock 4 will we get update too?

Denjazz590
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, i'm trying to pair my ps4 controller with my a70 but also not responding. I've tried a different android phone and it works. Why in a samsung s70 phone does not work specially the os is up to date when pairing to ps4 controller?