cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Phone connects to bluetooth in my car, it calls itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is anyone else having this problem, as soon as my phone connects to bluetooth (SYNC) in my car, it calls itself. My husband is having the same issue with his S10 and his car. Is there a solution?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Phone connects to bluetooth in my car, it calls itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for this help... I was able to pin-point the app that was causing the problem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur with the phone in Safe Mode? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for this help... I was able to pin-point the app that was causing the problem.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you figure out what app it was in safe mode??? I've been having the same issue all week and I can't figure it out. What app ended up being the issue?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What was causing my problem was the Wyze Cam App, I haven't had any issues since I uninstalled.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont have that app, so how do you figure out which app? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userksqaJTuxAj I would recommend deleting your apps one by one to see which app is causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.