cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is garbage

I have had this phone for a little over a month. The moment I got it I cleaned the screen to put a protector on it, and the entire screen scratched. And, I used the proper equipment to clean the screen. I have gone through 7 screen protectors, because they don't stay on. My camera is junk, and freezes so much I am having to reset it almost every day. Everytime I go onto an app, my screen freezes and then blacks out. It happens for a little over 5 seconds. This by far is the ABSOLUTE WORST PHONE samsung has ever made!! I really wish I could get my 9+ back. My high recommendation is to not buy the 10 at all!!!!

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Phone is garbage

@Samsung_WQS16Ce sorry to hear about the issues with your device! I'm sure it's very frustrating for you. It sounds like something isn't quite right with the functionality, as you shouldn't be experiencing the issues you described with your camera and screen freezing/blacking out. Have you taken your phone to a UBreakiFix to get it checked out? They are Samsung authorized for repairs and diagnostics. 

I am actually going to send it to Samsung this week. They said they wanted to look at it to see what the problem is, but in reality seeing everyone who has this phone having the same issues.....I truly do not want this phone.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_WQS16Ce not everyone who has the phone has these problems though. The vast majority in fact don't. I never had one problem with my S10+. It's up to you to decide what works best for you, however. I hope you figure out what is causing the issues if you decide to continue to keep the phone. 

Samsung_tjhBFPZ
Astronaut

Idk but like i had the galaxy for a year now and i love i...

Idk but like i had the galaxy for a year now and i love it so muchh its so good its been a good year that i have the greatest phone that i have but the thing is that like i can download some games but cant download that much because then my storage can get full and the thing is that when we download it doesnt seem that the game is there u have to search the game or go to play store to go to the game that u downloaded but the thing is that we cant use that much storage cause then they tell u what percent is the storage and if u have a..videos or pics u have u to delet some of them not all of them but u have to delet the videos cause then it still says storage and third delet some social media or games that are taking the storage but yeahh byee💜❤

Samsung Care Ambassador

The phone came with a factory installed screen protector on. That one was very easy to scratch. Are you sure you didn't just keep it on and try to put other protectors over it? Personally, I took mine off when I got the phone, and used it for almost 6 months with no screen protector, and had no scratched at all. I just sent it back as a trade in for Note10+.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

I did take off the protector. As soon as I took it out of...

I did take off the protector. As soon as I took it out of the box. I'm just going to send it back. It's seriously not worth all this craziness.

userQmPTLi7qat
Constellation

you and me both!  I can't get the thing to read my fingerprint and it locks me out of everything.  I HATE this phone.

userPTbtyOxN2F
Constellation

I ordered the Samsung Note 10 plus. It has a screen protector on the phone that scratches real easily. I still have it on the phone. This is probably what you have on your the screen protector.

userEv8i8mYDLW
Constellation

So sorry you are having these problems. I've had mine for at least 5 months. No scratches. No freezing. Love the camera's. Love this phone.