Original topic:

Phone is plagued with problems

(Topic created on: 11/16/20 4:38 AM)
usero02oIoQYEn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S10

I carry two phones (one is for work), the Galaxy S10 is my personal phone, the other is an iPhone. The iPhone rarely has any issues. I offer this solely as comparison to explain some of the issues with the Galaxy. That phone clocks in as the single worst phone I have ever had to use. I am hoping that someone here might have some solutions that have thus far evaded me, the folks at Verizon and even the service people at Samsung. 

The phone has great difficulty remaining connected even when the connection is very strong and shows all bars. When the iPhone connects, the Galaxy will not or will not remain connected. It also tends to shut down without warning or input, often in the middle of a conversation or while attempting to access the Internet. Trying to answer the phone is made difficult by the lack of response to swiping the green button and rejecting calls by swiping the red button is impossible. The volume fluctuates without input, often dropping to barely hearable and then rising to ear hurting high. The message feature often drops part or all of a message -- the message, as seen on the other phone, is complete by the sender. The latest issue is highly irritating: beginning last evening, I keep getting pinged by Samsung demanding I sign in again. However, the system will not accept my id and password even when reset multiple times. Now every twenty minutes the phone pings with the "sign in" message from Samsung. I cannot turn off this notification without turning off all notifications. All night long, every twenty minutes, the phone  pings and will not allow me to sign in to stop the pinging. I cannot shut off all notifications without losing those I need. 

I am ready to toss this phone into the garbage! Of-course I won't (too much money), but does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on and what I can do to resolve these annoying issues? 

2 Replies
userG816EQU4qd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S10

My S10 constantly drops calls only when I am holding the phone to my ear. If I use the SPEAKERPHONE option, or use Bluetooth in my vehicle, it does NOT drop calls.

J3

0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S10

try download samsung members app and submit a ticket.
once you open, click +, then click error report

0 Likes