cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SirMario
Constellation

Re: Phone overheating while in my pocket.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Sent you a PM with the information you requested.
Highlighted
userPIaKRYSWtQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my s10 plus since the 6th and it too gets way too hot to the point where if I'm on a call it literally feels like it's burning my ear and face. As today is a public holiday where I am, I have to go see Telstra after work tomorrow. 

Is this covered under a manufacture warranty and do they have to replace me with a new device? Even trying this my s10 plus is burning! 

I haven't even had a proper chance to play around with my new device and I do not have a lot of apps on here. A friend of mine has a lot of big apps on theirs and runs a lot at the same time and theirs does not get hot at all. Even when they're on a call it doesn't get hot. 

TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That doesn't seem right. My phone doesn't get hot at all except after charging. I would definitely talk with Samsung. It seems like you guys might have a faulty phone. 

userelkSZZRTBQ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had my S 10 + for 4 days. It over heats in my pocket. It gets so hot I have to turn it off. 

@SirMario wrote:

Hi there, I have the Samsung s10+,   I am using the in display fingerprint and gesture mode is enabled.

I have also enabled accidental touch protection. However while in my pocket.

The phone warms up and drains my battery 

Can somone please help? It's a brand new phone and if I have to go through Samsung plus care and they attempt to send me a refurbished phone I'll have a heart attack 😂.